Spuhr: SICS - Spuhr Ideal Chassis System, Black, 16" - Tikka T3/T3X LASpuhr
Spuhr® Ideal Chassis System™ - Modular Chassis System with Quick-Adjustable LOP and Recoil Pad Height
16" Forend. Features Spuhr Interfaces™ along the top of the forend for use with NV devices and illuminators, etc.
- Length: 975 mm/38.4” (685 mm/27.0” folded)
- LOP: 330 mm/13" (minimum)
- Width: 48.5 mm/1.9”
- Height: 180 mm/7.1”
- Weight: 2.38 kg/5.25 lb
- Forend: 406 mm/16.0”
- Color: Black
The Spuhr® Ideal Chassis System™ (SICS™) is a modular chassis system, designed to provide a rigid support of the barreled action for improved accuracy. The SICS™ features:
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction
- Folding stock assembly with adjustment for solid lockup
- Quick-adjustable length-of-pull (50 mm/1.97” travel) and recoil pad height (32 mm/1.25”) – toolless and without play
- Height and length-adjustable cheek piece
- Length-adjustable proprietary pistol grip (8 mm/0.32” travel, AR-compatible)
- 16” Spuhr Interface™ forend with integrated ARCA Swiss rail and QD sling cups
- AICS-pattern magwell for 94.36 mm/3.715" length magazines - not for AI AX magazines
- Built-in barricade stop
- Uses original recoil lug
- As the Tikka T3/T3x actions have a 28 mm/1.102” front face diameter, even a straight bull barrel matching the Tikka action’s diameter will fit in the CH110 13" forend.
- Due to the narrow magwell in the Tikka T3/T3x actions, some plastic magazines may not seat properly without modification.
- Some metal magazines allow for longer cartridges than will fit into the magwell cutout in the receiver. For use with such cartridge lengths we recommend that magwell cutout is extended and the feed ramp is moved forward to match the front of the magazine.
Optimized for Tikka T3/T3x in Long Action calibers.
- Action: Tikka T3/T3x LA
- Forend: 16" Standard
- Color: Black Hardcoat Anodized