- Caliber: .30 caliber, up to .300 RUM, 6.5mm / .264" caliber
- Material: Titanium
- Length: 5"
- Diameter: 1.5"
- Weight: 6.0 ounces (CB mount) / 7.8 ounces (Direct Thread)
- Mount: CB series brake or flash hider, Direct Thread, or HUB
- Brake Material: Heat-treated 17-4 stainless
- Brake Finish: Ionbond DLC
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Use: Precision/Long-range rifle, bolt or semi-auto
- Direct thread attachment option
- CB series muzzle brake and flash hider attachment option
- Ionbond DLC coating on CB muzzle devices
- Conical shoulder surface on CB mount
- 100% titanium construction
- "Tubeless" construction
- 360-degree fully-welded baffle stack
- Magnum rated
- Rock-Solid POI Repeatability
- TBAC Lifetime Warranty
- 6": .300 Blackout (subsonic)
- 8": .300 Blackout (full power)
- 10": 6.8 SPC, 7.62x39
- 11.5": .223 Rem, 5.56, 6.5 Grendel
- 14.5": .308 Win
- 16": .260 REM, 6.5 Creedmoor, .243 WIN
- 18": 7mm RM, 7mm WSM, .300 WIN MAG, .300 WSM, .22 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 6.5 SAUM, 7 SAUM
- 20": 7mm RUM, .300 RUM, .300 PRC
- 22": .300 Norma Magnum, 28 Nosler, 7 STW
- 23": 26 Nosler, 6.5-300 Weatherby
Mile High Shooting Accessories (MHSA) will only ship suppressors to Class III FFL holders. BATF regulation information for Suppressor ownership are as follows:
Be at least 21 years of age.
Be a U.S. citizen.
Have no felony convictions or domestic violence convictions.
Have no dishonorable discharge.
Not deemed mentally unstable by a competent authority.
The NFA rules/laws are posted through the BATF website. At this time, the following states ALLOW private ownership of suppressors: AL, AK, AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, ND, NV, NH, NM, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI, and WY. CA allows class 3 dealers and class two manufacturers to possess suppressors.