Vortex: Razor HD Gen III 1-10X24 FFP, EBR-9 MOAVortex Optics
Discount Pricing Program - LE/MIL, First Responders & Other Qualified Professionals. Please call us at 303.255.9999.
New MHSA optic guarantee: If you're not happy we're not happy. Customers have 30 days to exchange, must have been purchased from Mile High Shooting with matching serial numbers. Must be in "like new" condition, with box and all paperwork, free of damage. Customers pay shipping both ways, one exchange per purchase.
The next evolution of our wildly popular Razor line, the Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of 1-10x power. Military, law enforcement, and competition shooters alike will love the clarity of an HD optical system and a crisp, illuminated reticle in a package that weighs the same as our 1-6x, but doesn’t sacrifice any durability. A true 1x on the low end and daylight bright illumination for reliable performance in all conditions makes this a single solution for close-quarters and long-range.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Daylight Bright Illumination Daylight bright, illuminated reticle aids in faster target acquistion in bright daylight conditions.
- Magnification: 1x - 10x
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Objective Lense Diameter: 24mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6 in.
- Parallax: Fixed @ 150 yards
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 1x/116ft, 10x/11.7ft
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 34.9 MRAD / 120 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 34.9 MRAD / 120 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 7 MRAD / 25 MOA
- Click Value: .1 MRAD / .25 MOA
- Reticle: EBR-9 (MOA)
- Reticle Illumination: Yes
- Turret: Low Capped
- Length: 10.1 in.
- Weight: 21.5 oz.
- Max Magnification:
- Reticle Position:
- First Focal Plane
Already have the Razor Gen II 1-6 and really like it but wanted a little more magnification. This is the first FFP scope I’ve owned and I wasn’t sure how I’d like it. The glass is every bit as clear and bright as the 1-6, and the illumination is as well. If anything this reticle is even easier to pick up on 1x than my 1-6 Razor. I’ve not spent much time behind it yet, but at 10x it seems a little harder to get and stay lined up behind it. Another thing is the center dot of the reticle is a little large on 10x for tight precision though you can see through it. All together though I do like the scope so far. As for Mile High Shooting, they were great to do business with. They went out of their way to make the shipping work out best for me and I’m grateful for that.