The Wilcox MRF™ Xe™ is the next generation in the MRF line of products. As a class 3R low power laser aiming device, the MRF™ Xe™ is designed specifically for the military and law enforcement markets.
The MRF™ Xe™ is a smaller, lighter, stronger laser ranging device with uncompromising performance superior to its predecessor. The built-in networking capabilities and user interface give the MRF Xe superior maintenance and replenishment connectivity with key auxiliary devices. These leading-edge features increase the warfighter’s lethality and situational awareness.
Weapon and bullet information can be entered into the MRF™ Xe™ through any paired mobile device and with the application of proprietary third party software. Once the data is entered, the MFR™ Xe™ captures both the environmental conditions transmitted from the sensor suite and the distance to the target transmitted by the precision laser range finder to the onboard computer instantly providing a ballistic solution to the user.
The MRF™ Xe™ is available in low power red laser configuration for easy boresight alignment. The red laser and laser range finder are housed in a unique optical bench that is environmentally stable in complex combat conditions.
The MRF™ Xe™ can be paired with various sighting products on the market providing a ballistic solution to a device that can disturb the reticle for faster engagements and maximized lethality. When the MRF Xe product is securely mounted on any Picatinny style 1913 rail, it provides rock-solid boresight retention to the weapon.
- One optical bench houses the red VIS laser and LRF
- Optical bench is aligned to weapon by one windage and one elevation adjustment
- Powered by one (1) CR123 3V battery
- Mounts to any 1913 Picatinny rail secured by 2 shock nuts
- Multi-function keypad provide flexibility in programing custom options
- Five (5) selectable pulse modes on VIS laser settings
- Selectable or auto adjustable laser brightness settings
- Security tethered loop tie down
- Bluetooth interface provides key information on mobile devices and connectivity to auxiliary devices
- User interchangeable modular visor/laser safety cover
- On-board ballistic computer calculates temperature, pressure, humidity, inclination, cant and heading
- Eye safe LRF operation measures 2000 meters to a man-sized target
- Large OLED display outputs ballistic solution in MIL, MOA & INCHES
- Programmable database stores up to 30 rifle and ammo profiles
- Remote port accepts Wilcox line of ERGOCTO™ Xe™ Activation Keypad
- Battery Life: Over 8 Hrs
- Immersion: 1 meter for 1 hour
- Boresight Retention: <.5 MRAD
- Laser Type: Diode-Based Laser Transmitter & APD Receiver
- Laser Classification/Wavelength: Class 1/1.55um
- Beam Divergence: < 1 MRAD
- Minimum Range: 5 meters
- Ranging Operation at 24C: >1800 ranges
- Max Range @ 30% Reflectivity: 2000 meters Man Size Target
- Max Range @ 30% Reflectivity: 3000 meters NATO Size Target
- Laser Type/Wavelength/Power*: Red Visible Laser/640nm/< 5mW
U.S. Government Export Restriction