Berger 24433: 6mm 105gr Hybrid Target, 100/BoxBerger Bullets
Berger Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are often used by competitive shooters who seek the highest accuracy possible. Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are often used beyond mid-range distances out to 600 yards or more. Berger Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are match-grade quality and utilize a tangent ogive Rifle Bullet design which makes these very easy to load, tune and shoot. Highly accurate, the Boat Tail Target uses J4 Precision Rifle Bullet jackets for construction. J4 Precision Jackets have a Total Indicated Runout (TIR) of +/- .0001 and extremely tight manufacturing tolerances. Berger Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are excellent for magazine feed applications, or where conformance to SAAMI overall length is necessary.
- Tangent Ogive: Tangent Ogives are easy to tune and perform extremely well at short and long ranges.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the least amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 6 mm
- Bullet Weight: 105 Grain
- Product Line: Target
- G1 BC: 0.494
- G7 BC: 0.253
- G7 Form Factor: 1.004
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 8
- Ogive Style: Tangent
- Base Style: Boat Tail
- Jacket: J4 Target Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.254
- Bullet Dia.: 0.243
- OAL: 1.189
- Base to Ogive: 0.673
- Nose Length: 0.631
- Bearing Surface: 0.342
- Boat Tail Length: 0.216
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measure +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”
I’ve shot thousands of these out my 6 Creedmoor. They shoot better than anything else out there period. I use them mainly for competition shooting. Can’t go wrong with Bergers. Quality and consistency is second to none.
Milehigh had the product when other sources were out of stock. Their price was competitive, they provided plenty of tracking info and documentation. I'll buy from them again!
Well, what can you say that hasn't already been said about Berger Bullets. I wanted to change from my 115's to the 105's after me and my gun smith tried them after the rifle was finished. I will still use the 115's and the 105's but you can't go wrong with this product, and that's just my opinion. .
From meaplats to ogive, I've found Berger Bullets the most consistent.
They came on time and they shoot great