Berger 30417: 30 Cal 200.20X Hybrid Target, 100/BoxBerger Bullets
Berger 30 Caliber 200 Grain “200.20x” Target Rifle Bullets utilize Berger’s industry-leading hybrid ogive, which blends tangent and secant designs to optimize efficiency, reduce wind-drift, and minimize sensitivity to seating depth. The 200.20x Target Rifle Bullet was developed with the assistance of the U.S Rifle Team (F-TR) and is the official Rifle Bullet for team use during the 2017 F-Class World Championships. $1.00 from every box purchased is donated by Berger Rifle Bullets to help support the team. The 200.20x Rifle Bullets are competition proven and a favorite amongst today’s top long range competition shooters. Made with J4 Precision Jackets, the 200.20x like all other Berger Rifle Bullets, have exacting tolerance and near perfect construction. Berger’s Chief Ballistician, Bryan Litz used his expertise to combine the appropriate shapes for optimum accuracy and performance.
- Hybrid Ogive: Hybrid Ogives blend the best aspects of tangent and secant nose shapes into one ogive. Near the bearing surface, the shape starts off as a tangent, which makes it easy to tune, then transitions to a secant ogive, which results in a flatter trajectory and less wind drift.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the least amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 30 Caliber
- Bullet Weight: 200.2 Grain
- Product Line: Hybrid Target
- G1 BC: 0.64
- G7 BC: 0.328
- G7 Form Factor: 0.918
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 11
- Ogive Style: Hybrid
- Base Style: Boat Tail
- Jacket: J4 Target Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.301
- Bullet Dia.: 0.308
- OAL: 1.508
- Base to Ogive: 0.706
- Nose Length: 0.848
- Bearing Surface: 0.413
- Boat Tail Length: 0.227
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measures +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”
The service was awesome. Really GREAT folkes to buy from.