Leupold: Mark 5HD, 3.6-18X44, M5C3, Illum., FFP, Tremor 3Leupold
Discount Pricing Program - LE/MIL, First Responders & Other Qualified Professionals. Please call us at 303.255.9999.
New MHSA optic guarantee: If you're not happy we're not happy. Customers have 30 days to exchange, must have been purchased from Mile High Shooting with matching serial numbers. Must be in "like new" condition, with box and all paperwork, free of damage. Customers pay shipping both ways, one exchange per purchase.
Pick up a Mark 5HD™ 3.6-18x44mm and you'll feel the difference. It's up to 20 ounces lighter than other riflescopes in its class, giving you an advantage in the field or at the range. The versatile 3.6-18x magnification range helps you engage close targets, while also giving you the flexibility to reach out to long distances. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment and multiple reticle options, this scope will max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammunition, guaranteed.
Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, the Mark 5HD offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry-leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter. Ergonomically designed with more tactile and audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever, the Mark 5HD is built to put accurate fire downrange faster.
The unique combination of features, durability and professional-grade optical performance guarantees that the Mark 5HD can handle any challenge you throw at it. It's 100% waterproof and fog proof, and like all Leupold® riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed to perform for life.
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio: A versatile 5:1 zoom ratio gives you 5 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges may be available in powers of 5x: 1-5, 2-10, 3-15, 4-20, etc.), so you can adjust your magnification to find the perfect balance between magnification and field of view for any situation. The larger the zoom ratio, the more versatile one scope can be.
- Professional-Grade Optical System: Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field.
- Side Focus: The side focus adjusts the scope's parallax, making the reticle clearer and have less perceived movement when you're shooting at different distances.
- M5C3 ZeroLock® Adjustments: These low-profile dials are available on select models and provide up to 30-MILs of adjustment in 3 revolutions and 0.1 MIL clicks. Visual and tactile revolution indicators ensure you don’t get lost in the travel. The ZeroLock® feature prevents inadvertent adjustments and ensures accurate return to zero.
- First Focal Plane: In First Focal Plane (front focal plane) scopes, the reticle grows and shrinks at the same rate as the target when you adjust the magnification. This allows you to accurately use the reticle feature at any magnification setting. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations but can also aid in range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- Zero Lock Dial: The ZeroLock® system eliminates accidental dial movement by locking it in place.
- Zero Stop: The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don't accidentally turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
- Illuminated: This scopes comes with an illuminated reticle, which can help you get on target faster in low-light situations.
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST): Motion Sensor Technology (MST™) extends battery life by automatically deactivating illuminated reticles after five minutes of inactivity and then reactivates instantly as soon as movement is detected.
- Nightvision Compatible Illumination: Micro-adjustable illumination brightness settings support modern night vision devices and can be fine-tuned to your equipment's sensitivity.
- Waterproof, Fogproof, & Shockproof: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
- Designed by Horus Vision®
- Uses a MIL based system
- Grid style reticle provides precise aiming points for bullet drop compensation and wind correction
- Centralized dots at crosshair intersections for refined aiming points
- Chevron MIL markers measure 0.1 MIL for precise measurements
- Increases number of holdover dots over the Tremor 2
- Includes rapid ranging marks above the central horizontal line
- Open upper half of the reticle for observation and spotting
- Multiple aiming points provide excellent corrections for follow-up shot placement
- Numbered lines make for quick line identification
- Front (first) focal plane
- Magnification: 3.6x - 18x
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane
- Tube Diameter: 35mm
- Objective Lense Diameter: 44mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 in. (low magnification), 3.8 in. (high magnification)
- Parallax: Fixed @ 50 yards
- Field of View @ 100 yards: 3.6x/28.3ft, 44x/5.8ft
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 100 MOA/29 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 80 MOA/23 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 30 MRAD
- Click Value: .1 MRAD
- Reticle: Tremor 3 Illum. FFP
- Reticle Illumination: Yes
- Turret: Zero Locked
- Length: 12.1 in.
- Weight: 26 oz.
- Max Magnification:
- Reticle Position:
- First Focal Plane