Berger 24407: 6mm 64.2gr Match BR Column Target, 100/BoxBerger Bullets
Berger Flat Base Target Rifle Bullets are often used by competitive benchrest shooters who seek the highest accuracy possible. Flat Base Target Rifle Bullets are often used out to mid-range distances of 300 yards or more where a boat tail is not applicable. Berger Flat Base Target Rifle Bullets are match-grade quality and utilize a tangent ogive Rifle Bullet design which makes these very easy to load, tune and shoot. Highly accurate, the Flat Base Target uses J4 Precision Rifle Bullet jackets for construction. J4 Precision Jackets have a Total Indicated Runout (TIR) of +/- .0001 and extremely tight manufacturing tolerances.
- Tangent Ogive: Tangent Ogives are easy to tune and perform extremely well at short and long ranges.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Flat Base: Flat base bullets are a staple for short-range precision shooters that are hyper-focused on the tightest possible accuracy.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the least amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 6 mm
- Bullet Weight: 64 Grain
- Product Line: Target
- G1 BC: 0.231
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 14
- Ogive Style: Tangent
- Base Style: Flat Base
- Jacket: J4 Target Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.155
- Bullet Dia.: 0.243
- OAL: 0.81
- Base to Ogive: 0.328
- Nose Length: 0.538
- Bearing Surface: 0.272
- Boat Tail Length: FB
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measure +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”
Love the consistency price is not bad. But shipping and handling fees are a bit rediculous.