Berger 24431: 6mm 108gr BT Target, 100/BoxBerger Bullets
Berger Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are often used by competitive shooters who seek the highest accuracy possible. Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are often used beyond mid-range distances out to 600 yards or more. Berger Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are match-grade quality and utilize a tangent ogive Rifle Bullet design which makes these very easy to load, tune and shoot. Highly accurate, the Boat Tail Target uses J4 Precision Rifle Bullet jackets for construction. J4 Precision Jackets have a Total Indicated Runout (TIR) of +/- .0001 and extremely tight manufacturing tolerances. Berger Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are excellent for magazine feed applications, or where conformance to SAAMI overall length is necessary.
- Tangent Ogive: Tangent Ogives are easy to tune and perform extremely well at short and long ranges.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you a more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the least amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 6 mm
- Bullet Weight: 108 Grain
- Product Line: Target
- G1 BC: 0.522
- G7 BC: 0.268
- G7 Form Factor: 0.977
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 8
- Ogive Style: Tangent
- Base Style: Boat Tail
- Jacket: J4 Target Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.261
- Bullet Dia.: 0.243
- OAL: 1.217
- Base to Ogive: 0.678
- Nose Length: 0.656
- Bearing Surface: 0.344
- Boat Tail Length: 0.217
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measures +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”