Berger Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are often used by competitive shooters who seek the highest accuracy possible. Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are often used beyond mid-range distances out to 600 yards or more. Berger Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are match-grade quality and utilize a tangent ogive Rifle Bullet design which makes these very easy to load, tune and shoot. Highly accurate, the Boat Tail Target uses J4 Precision Rifle Bullet jackets for construction. J4 Precision Jackets have a Total Indicated Runout (TIR) of +/- .0001 and extremely tight manufacturing tolerances. Berger Boat Tail Target Rifle Bullets are excellent for magazine feed applications, or where conformance to SAAMI overall length is necessary.
- Tangent Ogive: Tangent Ogives are easy to tune and perform extremely well at short and long ranges.
- Consistent Core: Our exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the least amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 6mm
- Weight: 108 gr
- Minimum Twist: 1-8
- Bullet: Boat Tail
- Quantity: 500 Bullets/Box