Berger 30718: 30 Cal 185gr Match Juggernaut Target, 500/BoxBerger Bullets
Berger Juggernaut Target Rifle Bullets utilize an extended-length tangent ogive. The longer nose reduces wind drift compared to traditional Rifle Bullet designs, allowing for a higher ballistic coefficient while maintaining an easy-to-tune angle. This results in a Rifle Bullet profile which easily shoots well out of any rifle. The Juggernaut name is derived from its ability to move from transonic stage to subsonic with little disruption, where most Rifle Bullets see an accelerated decrease in accuracy at these extreme long ranges. Juggernaut Target Rifle Bullets are competition proven and a favorite amongst today’s top Mil/LE professionals, long-range competition shooters, and others for both target and tactical applications. Made with J4 Precision Jackets, Juggernaut Target Rifle Bullets like all other Berger Rifle Bullets, have exacting tolerance and near-perfect construction.
- Tangent Ogive: Tangent Ogives are easy to tune and perform extremely well at short and long ranges.
- Consistent Core: Berger's exacting core manufacturing process is one of the reasons when you buy a box of Berger, you don’t have to worry about sorting by weight. This gives you more reliable drop, consistent BC, and better accuracy.
- Boat Tail: Boat Tail bullets provide an aerodynamic advantage at longer ranges over their flat base counterparts, especially while transitioning from transonic to subsonic velocities.
- J4 Target Jacket: J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are the #1 choice of custom bullet manufacturers. They are the most consistent and concentric copper jackets in the world holding an unprecedented +/- .0003” tolerance. The most precise jacket produces a Berger bullet with the least amount of dispersion at all ranges.
- Caliber: 30 Caliber
- Bullet Weight: 185 Grain
- Product Line: Target
- G1 BC: 0.555
- G7 BC: 0.284
- G7 Form Factor: 0.98
- Minimum Twist (or faster): 1 - 12
- Ogive Style: Tangent
- Base Style: Boat Tail
- Jacket: J4 Target Jacket
- Sectional Density: 0.279
- Bullet Dia.: 0.308
- OAL: 1.344
- Base to Ogive: 0.691
- Nose Length: 0.787
- Bearing Surface: 0.336
- Boat Tail Length: 0.221
A Better Bullet Begins with a Better Jacket
Berger’s J4 Precision Bullet Jackets are world-renowned for having the best concentricity available. Each production lot of J4 Jackets measures +/-.0003″ Total Indicated Runout (TIR). No other bullet manufacturer in the world is able to replicate these unprecedented results and claim “J4-consistency.”