Really Right Stuff Laser Range Finder body plates are machined from a solid block of aluminum, all Really Right Stuff equipment is designed and manufactured in San Luis Obispo, CA.
The Really Right Stuff BPnS Laser Range Finder body plate for the Vectronix Terrapin X is designed to enhance the accuracy potential of a tripod mounted LRF. The BPnsS body plate is made to add a tripod mounting interface while maintaining consistent performance with your RRS support system.
The semi-permanent plate incorporates a 1.5" dovetail fully compatible with the standard RRS quick-release clamps and heads. The low profile design is contoured to enhance ergonomics, weight reduction and aesthetics while mounted. The bottom of the plate is parallel with the optic, making natural point of aim tendencies easier and enables better articulation while using tripods.
The BPnS plate is CNC machined from a solid 6061-T6 aluminum block and type-3 hard anodized. The dovetail is centered in-line with the laser for more accurate measurements while panning. The plate is built from the ground up for maximum functional performance, ruggedness, ergonomic fit and finish.
- Low-profile and secure fit on the Vectronix Terrapin X
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Tumbled, satin finish
- Anodized; Type-3 Black
- (1) 1/4"-20 threaded accessory mounting socket; in-line with the laser
- (1) Off-Set thread channel for offset mounting options if desired
- Cork Gasket pad to help prevent twisting due to protruding mounting socket.
In the Box:
- BPNS Bi-directional plate: Vectronix Terrapin X
- 5/32" Hex Key
- B104 1/4"-20 Screw
- Adhesive Gasket
- Length: 1.5" /38mm
- Width: 1.5" /38mm
- Height: .3" /6mm
- Weight: .6oz/17g